* Scraps share buyback programme announced Oct. 2 * Confirms 2008 sales, profit margin goals * Shares gain 1.9 percent (Adds CFO comments, share price) FRANKFURT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - German engineering group Gea scrapped its share buyback programme on Friday and cut its gearing target to keep a tighter hold on cash during the global financial crisis. The company had announced the buyback programme as recently as Oct. 2, with a target of buying up to 100 million euros' ($131 million) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Gea scraps share buyback, cuts debt target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.