(Adds executive comments, details and share price) By Alison Leung HONG KONG, May 27 (Reuters) - Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd said on Thursday it will buy 750 million yuan (US$90.6 million) of automobile assets from Geely Group through its Chinese joint ventures, boosting its car production capacity by at least 60 percent this year. "The transactions will be fully funded by a shareholder's loan made by Geely Group," Lawrence Ang, an executive director of Geely Automobile, told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Geely Auto to raise investment in China car plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.