(Add reason for the suspension) HONG KONG, March 27 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd was suspended on Friday, the Hong Kong exchange said. The suspension was pending the release of an announcement on a notifiable transaction, the company said. No further details were immediately available. Shares of Geely Automobile ended at HK$0.68 on Thursday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Geely Automobile shares suspended -HKex" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.