* Tough task for Geely to turn Volvo around * China market key to Volvo revival * Geely shares jump as much as 5 pct to 2-mth high (Recasts, adds details, changes dateline) By Fang Yan and Alison Leung SHANGHAI/HONG KONG, March 29 (Reuters) - Li Shufu, the plain-spoken chairman of China's Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, faces a long, uphill journey to return Ford Motor's prestigious but loss-making Volvo brand to profitability. But he also has an equally imposing opportunity: the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Geely eyes China market to revive Volvo brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.