* Goldman affiliate to buy Geely convertible bonds, warrants * Affiliate could end up owning 15.1 pct of Geely * Geely to use proceeds for capital expenditure, acquisitions (Adds details) HONG KONG, Sept 23 (Reuters) - China's Geely Automobile Holdings , whose parent has been linked with both Volvo and Opel, said on Wednesday it plans to raise HK$2.59 billion ($334 million) in convertible bonds and warrants to an affiliate of Goldman Sachs . Goldman could end up with 15.1 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Geely to issue $334 mln bonds, warrants to Goldman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642