* Volvo to keep technology, IP it has developed * Volvo will also keep access to necessary Ford IP (Adds Geely and Ford statements) By Michael Wei and Quentin Webb BEIJING/LONDON, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Zhejiang Geely Holding Group laid out how it and Ford Motor plan to handle intellectual property (IP) rights for Volvo Car Corp., clearing a major barrier in its bid to acquire the Swedish brand. Ford named Geely Holding, the unlisted parent of Geely Automobile , as the preferred bidder ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Geely outlines Volvo cars technology deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.