* Geely signs deal to buy Volvo Car Corp - Volvo spokesman * Deal to be closed in the coming months * Full details of agreement expected at news conference (Adds background, details) STOCKHOLM, March 28 (Reuters) - Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, China's largest private-run car maker, agreed on Sunday to buy Ford Motor's Volvo car unit, the country's biggest overseas auto purchase. Details of the deal will be provided at a news conference later on Sunday, Volvo's spokesman Per-Ake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Geely signs deal to buy Ford's Volvo car unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.