(Adds details) By Fang Yan BEIJING, March 9 (Reuters) - Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd said on Friday that its parent and Volvo have signed a technology transfer deal that will allow the Chinese maker of low-cost cars to enrich its product portfolio and boost its competitiveness. The announcement confirmed a Reuters story earlier in the day that said Volvo would sign an agreement with its owner, Zhejiang Geely Holding Group. "This is an initiative which is set to create additional value for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Geely signs technology transfer deal with Volvo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.