* Geely seeking at least $1 bln in loans - sources * Policy lender Exim Bank of China involved - sources * Geely's acquisition of Volvo seen worth $1.8 bln * Chinese private equity funds keen to support - sources (Adds quotes, loan details) By George Chen and Prudence Ho HONG KONG, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Geely, the Chinese carmaker tagged as the preferred bidder for Ford Motor's Volvo unit, is seeking at least $1 billion in loans from Chinese banks to finance its $1.8 billion bid, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Geely taps China banks to back Volvo deal -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642