(Adds details and analysts comment) HONG KONG, April 28 (Reuters) - Chinese car maker Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd. on Thursday posted a disappointing 47 percent rise in 2004 net profit, becoming the latest Chinese auto maker to report worse-than-expected earnings. "This will be another difficult year as raw material costs and oil prices are rising and there is continued pressure on our car prices," Geely's Executive Director Lawrence Ang told a news conference. Geely, which makes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Geely year net up but worse-than-expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.