* Full-year 2012 sales fall 6.1 pct * Sees fierce competition also in 2013 * Sees continued headwinds on margins, growth (Adds quotes, background) STOCKHOLM, Jan 7 (Reuters) - Swedish car maker Volvo, owned by Chinese group Geely, said on Monday its sales fell 6.1 percent last year, including double digit drops in China and Sweden and a small rise in the United States, and expected a tough 2013. Volvo is the biggest Chinese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Geely's Volvo sees challenging 2013 after 2012 sales drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.