(Adds full pricing details, background, comment) By Catherine Evans and Richard Barley LONDON, June 26 (Reuters) - General Motors , the world's largest automaker, sold euro and sterling bonds on Thursday as part of a record $16.8 billion multi-currency debt sale to help plug a hole in its pension fund. The deal, which includes euro, sterling and dollar bonds and securities convertible into GM shares, is expected to be the largest single corporate fundraising in the bond market. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-General Motors begins record corporate bond sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.