(Adds cash bond price, further details, background) LONDON, July 26 (Reuters) - The cost of insuring debt of U.S. automaker General Motors Corp. against default fell sharply on Wednesday after the company reported forecast-beating second-quarter results, traders in London said. Five-year credit default swaps on General Motors fell around 50 basis points to 700 basis points, the traders said, the lowest level in nine months. This means it costs 700,000 euros to insure 10 million euros of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-General Motors CDS rally on results - traders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.