(adds sales forecast, Shanghai GM quote, paras 4-6) SHANGHAI, Dec 26 (Reuters) - U.S. General Motors Corp has revamped its mid-size sedan for the booming China market, launching the Buick Regal car on Thursday in the world's fastest growing auto market. Priced at 338,000 yuan to 369,000 yuan ($40,830-44,580), the top-of-the-line Regal comes with a 2.98-litre engine and electronically controlled four-speed automatic transmission, GM said in a statement. It is the first vehicle built in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-General Motors launches Regal car in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642