(New throughout, adds byline) By Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK, Aug 21 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp.'s finance arm plans on Thursday to sell $2 billion of bonds, joining a flood of companies looking to lock in cheap financing costs as investors scrounge for alternatives to low-yielding U.S. Treasuries. General Motors Acceptance Corp., one of the largest U.S. corporate bond issuers, plans to sell $1 billion each of five- and 10-year notes, and use proceeds for general corporate purposes, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-General Motors unit to sell $2 bln notes Thursday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.