(Adds hybrid car policy) MILAN, May 23 (Reuters) - Assicurazioni Generali is studying the insurance arm of Royal Bank of Scotland , which could be sold, an executive at Italy's biggest insurer said on Friday. Royal Bank of Scotland said last month it was considering the sale of all or part of RBS Insurance, Britain's second-largest general insurer. It includes brands Churchill, Direct Line and Privilege. "We continue to look at the documents," Generali Director General Raffaele Agrusti ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Generali still studying RBS insurance arm-executive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642