* Q4 net loss $10.4 mln vs $31.8 mln profit year ago * Revenue down 28 percent to $122.3 million * Shares fall 2.4 percent in early trading DETROIT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Gentex Corp posted a quarterly loss on Thursday for the first time in 25 years, hurt by last-minute customer order reductions, and said it expected a 40 percent decline in sales during the current quarter. The fourth-quarter net loss was $10.4 million, or 8 cents per share, compared with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Gentex posts first quarterly loss in 25 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.