(Adds earnings details, analyst comment, stock activity) CHICAGO, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Gentex Corp. said on Tuesday its quarterly earnings climbed 21 percent on higher sales of rear-view mirrors that dim automatically to cut headlight glare. The company has added such features as compass and temperature displays, turn signals and map lamps to its mirrors to boost revenue. Gentex shares climbed more than 5 percent in morning trading on the New York Stock Exchange. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Gentex profit up on mirror sales, stock hits high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642