(Follows alerts) Jan 31 (Reuters) - Gentex Corp posted a lower-than-expected quarterly profit on annual customer price cuts, but expects sales to grow 15 percent to 20 percent in the first quarter. The company posted a fourth-quarter profit of $40.5 million, or 28 cents a share, compared with $36.9 million, or 26 cents a share, a year ago. Sales at Gentex, which makes automatic-dimming rearview mirrors and smoke alarms, rose 17 percent to $260.3 million. Analysts were expecting earnings of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Gentex Q4 misses analysts' expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642