(Adds details) NEW YORK, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Manufacturer Gentex Corp. said on Wednesday its board approved a 13 percent increase in the quarterly dividend, to 17 cents a share, but it lowered its shipment expectations for the third quarter. The company said the dividend will be payable Oct. 21 to shareholders of record at the close of Oct. 7. The Zeeland, Michigan-based maker of automatic-dimming rearview mirrors and commercial fire protection said it sees third-quarter auto-dimming ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Gentex raises dividend, cuts shipment forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642