(Adds detail, share price) DETROIT, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Genuine Parts Co, a distributor of automotive and industrial replacement parts, on Tuesday reported a 5.5 percent rise in quarterly earnings on cost-cutting and higher sales to manufacturing-based customers. The gain in earnings fell short of Wall Street expectations and shares of the Atlanta-based company slipped as much as 1.5 percent in early trade on the New York Stock Exchange. Net income rose to $126.1 million, or 75 cents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Genuine Parts posts higher fourth-quarter profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642