* Profit falls from 245 mln Sfr in 2007 * Hit by Q4 slump in demand * No 2009 outlook, confirms mid-term targets (Adds details) ZURICH, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Full-year net profit at Swiss car parts supplier and engineering group Georg Fischer dropped to 69 million Swiss francs ($59 million), hit by a slump in demand in the fourth quarter. Profit fell from 245 million francs the previous year and the group said on Tuesday it was unable to give any proper guidance for 2009 due to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Georg Fischer 2008 profit plummets, no '09 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.