(Adds background on outlook) FRANKFURT, Nov 17 (Reuters) - German defence and automotive group Rheinmetall AG said on Monday its pre-tax profit had quadrupled in the first nine months of the year, and stuck to a target of higher operating earnings in 2003 as a whole. Rheinmetall, which builds tank components, mine-clearing equipment and drones, said pre-tax profit rose to 24 million euros ($28 million) in the period, while sales slipped slightly to 3.1 billion euros. The company saw ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German arms firm Rheinmetall 9-mo profit quadruples" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642