(Adds comment on euro strength, background) MAINZ, Germany, May 21 (Reuters) - The head of Germany's VDA automotive industry association said on Wednesday he still expected stronger demand for cars in the second half of the year after a weak first four months. "We had hoped that the start to the year would have been a little smoother but we see no reason to doubt our forecast for the full year," VDA chief Bernd Gottschalk told a conference on car suppliers in Mainz. "The second half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German auto group sees stronger car demand in H2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.