(Adds detail, quotes, background, shares) FRANKFURT, June 23 (Reuters) - German auto industry association VDA on Monday held its forecast of roughly flat car sales in Europe's biggest auto market this year, pinning its hopes on a recovery in demand in the second half. The association expects about 3.25 million new car registrations this year in Germany, broadly stable compared to last year, despite a one percent fall in the first five months of the year. VDA, which tends to be more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German auto group VDA holds 2003 sales forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642