* Prelios confirms Italian paper report * Il Sole 24 Ore says deal worth 200 million euros * Bilfinger declines to comment * Prelios shares jump more than 12 percent (Adds company confirmation, analyst comments) MILAN, April 26 (Reuters) - Italian real estate company Prelios said on Thursday it was talking to German builder Bilfinger & Berger and others over asset sales, confirming an Italian press report that boosted its shares more than 12 percent. "The company confirms talks are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German builder Bilfinger eyes Italian Prelios assets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.