* Expects sales to slow in H2 - CEO * First-half EBIT falls 11.7 pct to 780 mln euros * CEO reaffirms FY targets on sales, EBIT margin * No plans to reduce stake in Continental- CFO (Adds CEO comment and background) By Andreas Cremer BERLIN, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Indebted German vehicle parts supplier Schaeffler may cut production in the final quarter as slowing growth in its core European market drags on sales. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German car parts firm Schaeffler may cut Q4 output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.