(Adds detail on exports, production, background) FRANKFURT, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Over two thirds of cars built in Germany last year found homes abroad, helping carmakers offset stagnant domestic demand, but they face another tough ride in 2003, the VDA industry group said on Thursday. The association confirmed at its annual news conference that it expected 3.25 million new car registrations in Germany in 2003, broadly the same level as last year. "If the uncertainty decreases and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German car production to be flat in 03-VDA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642