* New-car sales to fall 3.2 pct to 3 mln in 2013 -VDA * Second-worst result since 1991 after 2.92 mln in 2010 -VDA * New-car production to rise 1 pct to over 5.4 mln -VDA (Adds background, comment from VDA) BERLIN, Dec 4 (Reuters) - German new car sales could fall to the second-lowest level in more than two decades next year, industry association VDA said on Tuesday, as demand is hurt by the euro zone debt crisis. New auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German carmakers brace for sales decline in 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.