(Adds DaimlerChrysler comment, background) BERLIN, Dec 18 (Reuters) - A German parliamentiary committee demanded on Thursday that a contract to develop a highway toll scheme be scrapped if there is no decision on a launch date by the end of the year. Transport Minister Manfred Stolpe said he would act according to the budget committee's guidelines. The Toll Collect consortium, made up of Deutsche Telekom , DaimlerChrysler and France's Cofiroute , has come under increasing pressure over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German committee threatens to scrap toll contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642