(Adds more quotes in paragraphs 4-5, background, MAN comment in paras 9-12) BERLIN, March 30 (Reuters) - German engineering orders rose in February, with foreign orders up 12 percent year-on-year despite the strength of the single currency, the VDMA plant and equipment makers association said on Tuesday. VDMA said overall engineering orders rose five percent in February compared with the same month in 2003. "The positive foreign orders in February show once again that volume growth is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German Feb engineering orders rise despite euro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642