(Adds details) FRANKFURT, Aug 29 (Reuters) - German forklift truck maker Kion is shopping around for an acquisition in the United States to complement its value brand OM, which could help it overtake Japanese rival Toyota Industries as industry leader. "If there is an opportunity, we will certainly seize it," Kion Chief Executive Hubertus Krossa told reporters late on Tuesday, adding though that an ongoing boom in material handling and warehouse logistics had drained the market of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German forklift maker Kion seeks U.S. acquisition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.