(Adds share price, background) BERLIN, May 22 (Reuters) - The German government has agreed a revised law that would maintain the state of Lower Saxony's blocking minority at carmaker Volkswagen , a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Thursday. Germany was forced to draw up a new law after the European Union's top court ruled last year that the existing one was illegal because it hindered the free flow of capital. The law stopped rival carmaker Porsche from taking control of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German govt agrees revised Volkswagen law -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.