(Adds background, detail, Stolpe quotes) By James Mackenzie BERLIN, Oct 23 (Reuters) - The German government declined to confirm a Financial Times report on Thursday it was seeking up to 700 million euros ($822.9 million) damages from the Toll Collect consortium for delays to Germany's troubled truck toll scheme. The Toll Collect the consortium groups DaimlerChrysler , Deutsche Telekom and France's Cofiroute which developed the satellite-based toll system. Following repeated delays ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German gvt won't confirm Toll Collect claim report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.