* Seasonally-adjusted jobless rises 9,000 in August * Labour Office cites impact of slowing German economy * Unemployment still near post-reunification low By Michelle Martin BERLIN, Aug 30 (Reuters) - German joblessness rose for a fifth month running in August, the latest in a string of disappointing data that adds to evidence Europe's largest economy is feeling the effects of the euro zone crisis. Unemployment still ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German jobless rises as euro crisis bites" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.