* German politicians vent anger over lack of Opel decision * State premier asks Washington to help resolve issue * Economy Minister says deal still possible * Points of contention to be discussed over next week (Recasts with political reaction) By Dave Graham BERLIN, Aug 22 (Reuters) - German politicians reacted angrily on Saturday to the failure of carmaker General Motors to choose a buyer for its German unit Opel, prompting an appeal to the United States government to help ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German politicians blast GM for delaying Opel deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642