(Rewrites with BaFin reaction, previous FRANKFURT) HAMBURG, Germany, Jan 20 (Reuters) - German financial regulator BaFin sees no need to re-examine German tyre and car parts group Continental AG's acquisition last year of supplier firm Phoenix , the agency said on Thursday. "We have no grounds to review the takeover a second time," BaFin spokeswoman Sabine Reimer said. She was responding to a report in the Financial Times Deutschland newspaper which said the agency was reviewing a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German regulator will not reopen Continental buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.