* Says issues under dispute have been resolved * Reiterates backing for Magna's offer BERLIN, July 31 (Reuters) - The premier of the German state of Rhineland-Palatinate said on Friday he expected that next week there would be a "clear decision on the new start for Opel", the General Motors unit which has a plant in his state. "The issues under dispute have been resolved," state premier Kurt Beck said in a statement. "We can decide now, if we want to decide." Beck's office added ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German state premier sees Opel decision next week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.