* 2009 crude steel output off 28 pct to nearly 33 mln tonnes * Crude steel output seen at 36-38 mln tonnes in 2010 * Global steel demand in 2010 seen reaching pre-crisis level * Return to trend growth seen in 2011 at earliest (Adds quotes and background) DUESSELDORF, Germany, Dec 21 (Reuters) - German crude steel production is set to rise 10-15 percent next year as global demand returns to levels seen before the financial crisis hit, the German steelmakers association said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German steelmakers see 2010 output up 10-15 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642