(Releads with ministry postponing cancellation threat) BERLIN, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Germany granted the Toll Collect group building a new road toll system a one-month reprieve on Friday when it said it would not cancel the job before the end of January after Toll Collect gave ground in emergency talks. The country's transport ministry had previously threatened to cancel the contract to build the system, which is set to be at least a year late, if Toll Collect did not pledge a firm new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German toll group wins reprieve as Q3 launch pledged" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.