* Merckle to sign bridge loan agreement within days * Banks grant more time to repay existing loans (Adds spokeswoman comments on bridge loan) FRANKFURT, Dec 30 (Reuters) - German tycoon Adolf Merckle's investment vehicle VEM Vermoegensverwaltung will sign within coming days an agreement to obtain a bridge loan from banks, a VEM spokeswoman said on Tuesday. "Afterwards, we can deal with comprehensive refinancing of the group," the spokeswoman said. VEM said late on Monday it had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German tycoon Merckle gets bridge loan, moratorium" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642