(Adds quotes, background) FRANKFURT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Germany's VDMA engineering association expects global growth to slow this year as the U.S. real estate crisis and the strong euro take their toll, it said on Tuesday, reiterating its 2008 forecast. VDMA -- whose members include industrial heavyweights such as Siemens , MAN AG , Volkswagen , ThyssenKrupp and Daimler -- said it expects German engineering sector growth of 5 percent this year. Output volume in the sector expanded ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-German VDMA sees slower 2008 growth, keeps outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.