(Recasts with EU reaction, justice ministry, share prices) BERLIN, May 27 (Reuters) - Germany approved a revised version of its 48-year old law governing carmaker Volkswagen on Tuesday, but appeared not to have addressed all of the concerns that led an EU court to strike it down last year. In a statement, German Justice Minister Brigitte Zypries confirmed that under the new legislation, major strategic decisions at Europe's largest carmaker would still have to be approved by just over 80 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Germany agrees new VW law, EU issues warning" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.