(Rewrites with transport minister's comments) By Philip Blenkinsop BERLIN, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Germany's much-delayed highway truck toll could be launched in two stages from the end of the year, although the issue of damages with operators Toll Collect remains unresolved, the transport minister said on Wednesday. Manfred Stolpe told reporters before a parliamentary transport committee meeting that the consortium, which involves Deutsche Telekom , DaimlerChrysler and Cofiroute , had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Germany could have initial truck toll by year end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.