(Adds background, detail) BERLIN, July 31 (Reuters) - Germany confirmed on Thursday that it would delay the effective start of a new truck road-toll system by two months until the beginning of November after widespread criticism of the scheme by transport operators. Transport Minister Manfred Stolpe confirmed a Reuters report from earlier this week, telling the Tagesspiegel daily the formal start date on August 31 would be kept but that the first two months would be used for testing and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Germany delays truck road toll scheme" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.