(Adds details) BERLIN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Germany plans to introduce a range of steps worth up to about 30 billion euros ($39.17 billion) to boost investment in Europe's biggest economy, cabinet minister Michael Glos said on Thursday. "We could get to about 30 billion euros with the support
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Germany eyes 30 bln euro plan to boost economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.