* France, Germany seen owning 12 pct each in Airbus parent * Proposal calls for France to shave its stake * Deal aims to avoid unwanted mandatory bid under Dutch law * Proposed deal would smooth exit by Daimler, Lagardere BERLIN/PARIS, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Germany and France are discussing a shake-up of the corporate structure at Airbus parent EADS under which each country would hold around 12 percent of the aircraft maker, several ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Germany, France in talks to take equal share of EADS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642