* Daimler offers half its EADS stake to government - source * Chancellor, ministers to discuss offer next week - source * Proposal could leave government with 15 pct stake - FT * Daimler, EADS decline to comment * Daimler shares down 2.5 pct, EADS down 1.5 pct (Adds details, background) BERLIN/FRANKFURT, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Daimler has offered to sell a 7.5 percent stake in Airbus parent EADS to the German government, a cabinet source familiar with the negotiations told Reuters. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Germany offered stake in EADS by Daimler-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642