* Germany says bridge finance would help all Opel plants * EU Commission cites need for capacity adaptation (Recasts with German, Swedish minister, EU Commission) By Anne Jolis and Pete Harrison BRUSSELS, May 29 (Reuters) - Germany assured other European governments at talks on Friday that proposed 1.5 billion euro ($2.1 billion) bridge financing for General Motors unit Opel would benefit all its European plants. The German offer has raised suspicions among EU neighbours that any ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Germany says Opel aid would help all plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.