(Recasts with sources saying Schroeder may host talks) BERLIN, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Germany's problem-plagued road toll system, axed this month after a row between the government and the firms building it, may be revived on Sunday at a meeting hosted by Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder, company sources said. The sources who declined to be named said Schroeder may meet the chief executives of Deutsche Telekom and DaimlerChrysler AG , Kai-Uwe Ricke and Juergen Schrempp, on Sunday to finalise a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Germany tries to revive plagued road toll project" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.